• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rare bargain on Voxativ 2.8 drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Voxativ AC-2.8 (Original price is 6000$) is the predecessor of the AC-3B fullrange driver. This demo pair came out of Ampeggio and is in as good as new condition with original packaging.

I have briefly tested them in All Fun Horns and and they sounded stellar. This is your change to build a wold class speaker for a fraction of the price. I decided to go another rote... my lost, your gain.

Technical Data :
Frequency response : 20 - 20.000 Hz
Efficiency : 99 dB / 1W / 1 m
Capacity : 50 W nom / 100 W mus
Impedance [R] : 10,5 Ohm
Complex impedance [Z] : 16,0 Ohm
Resonance frequency : 43,0 Hz
Mechanical Q-factor Qms : 3,31
Electrical Q-factor Qes : 0,40
Q-factor Qts : 0,36
Equivalent volume [VAS] : 66,0 Ltr
Xmss : 3 mm
Depth : 7,5 cm
Install diameter : 7,5" / 19,0 cm
Weight : 4,8 kg

Attachments

• voxativ 1.jpg
    voxativ 1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 613
  • voxativ 2.jpg
    voxativ 2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.