• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

moving give away . . .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Moving give-away! To make my life easier, I’m not going to combine all the drivers and passive radiators and miscellaneous stuff. So no cherry-picking! Taker pays shipping via USPS from Lawrence, KS. Box is 14 lbs.

4 Tang Band W3-881SI Tang Band W3-881SI 3" Speaker 299-113 Used for testing only, excellent condition
2 SB Acoustics TWD25NH-05-08 SB Acoustics TWD25NH-05-08 The cone of one is slightly dimpled.
2 Some crappy paper cone tweeter
2 Peerless 830880 passive radiators. The Madisound Speaker Store These came with weights attached. I was able to remove one without damaging the cone. The other still has the weight attached.
1 Vifa P17WJ-00-04 http://www.sea.vg/vifa/P17WJ-00-04_data.pdf Well used. This is, without doubt, the best driver of the bunch. Unfortunately, I only have 1, and they aren’t made anymore. This could be great for a center channel.
1 2.75” midrange from a Pinnacle center channel.
2 Peerless 830855 Peerless 830855 4" SDS Midwoofer 299-219 barely used. This is an amazing little driver as long as you don’t need high volume. Here is what I built with them. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/200428-worlds-smallest-subwoofer.html The cabinet has been thrown out.
Miscellaneous stuff: terminal cups, small flared ports, soldering iron, single Fostex L-pad, used plastic project box.

The broken soldering iron and torroid, I’ll ship separately to any takers. Taker pays shipping.

1 Broken Stahl tools soldering station and the parts (a resistor and rail triac) which I think might fix it. Stahl Tools TCSS Temp Controlled Soldering Station ESD Safe 374-200
1 400VA torroid with an internal short from Antek’s fire sale. I unwound it to try to fix it, but was unsuccessful. It could be good for lots of magnet wire
I’m also selling a pair of Audio Concepts DV-12 with cast frames on e-bay Audio Concepts DV 12 Dual Voice Coil 12" Woofers Two | eBay

1st photo, upper left to lower right: 1 Pinnacle driver, 4 Tang Band drivers, 2 terminal cups, 1 SB acoustics tweeters, 2 crappy paper cone tweeters, 2 passive radiators, 1 Vifa woofer.
2nd photo: Vifa woofer and Pinnacle driver
3rd photo: some of the miscellaneous stuff
4th photo: everything boxed up. Box is 14 lbs.

Attachments

• drivers to give away 1.jpg
    drivers to give away 1.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 258
  • drivers to give away 2.jpg
    drivers to give away 2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 256
  • audio stuff to give away.jpg
    audio stuff to give away.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 259
  • audio stuff packed up.jpg
    audio stuff packed up.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.