• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Pioneer CT-F900

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like $40 + actual shipping for this beautiful deck. It just worked perfectly for me, but I do recall that it was ocassionally finicky, so I bought the belt and tire kit for it which comes with instructions. That is included. Cosmetically in very nice condition, there are some very small nicks along the top edge. The fluoro meter is a bit weak when it goes out to the last few clicks. Anyway, nice belt replacement project for someone. I am in the DC area would welcome a pickup.

Attachments

• Pioneer Front.jpg
    Pioneer Front.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 49
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.