• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale PCM63-K, PCM1704U-K, SM5842, CS8412 etc...

Things you have for sale.
For what name Nano35 is a question, curious?
you're exactly right in part, with my respects.
La serie que tengo yo is
the series that I have from PCM1704 does not put any letters only two white dots
Burr-Barwn Japan LTD
Date: Sep 17 1998

It is the same as the transistors, of course I bought in honk cong and more but uff, originals toshiba uff

For example buy from thosiba europe let's say you get them, ok 500 2SK389 no letter behind se.
Many years ago

perfect and I am missing 2SJ109, problems to find original, companions of 2SK389
Okay

I found them in france a stock 2SJ109

Now we play.
If I buy from Hong Kong and more places in South East Asia.
these can tell you something.

many packs of 250 each

for example 2SJ74 amd 2SK170 and more, is easy name leter of number.
see GR:2.6 at 6.5 mA, BL: is 6.0 at 12mA and V:10 at 20mA is Thosiba data shett Note Idss

see

I have all the data in the curve tracer, I had to discard and select they did not comply in pdf I have it for a long time in some cases I had to discard 75% of what they said

not original

They even fail when you have to close a paired circuit of x, complicated they do not hold temperature and more, they.
I don't know how to put the pdf of the curves here, no problem, I have them in pdf

Anyone who sends me their mail and I send pdf of curves and **** of photos as they select them, ok

I haven't answered here for a long time, that's what happened to me the same way, someone was better

The best regards