• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Huge Amorphous C-Cores for High Power OPTs / Trafos upgrade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale are my amorphous c cores in very good condition with no nicks n nacks whatsoever. Kept it for few years apparently no chance of use hence up for sale. Measuring about 13x6x6 cm

Really hard to find and expensive items used only in hi-end opts like Tamura or Lundahl. Sweet mids n detail sounding. Will also good for power supply upgrades

Asking GBP150 per set. you will need 1 set for single c-core and 2 sets for double c-core. I would reckon you go for single c-core and that would be enough. I have 4 set in total available.

If you wish me to help winding these up then feel free to ask. I'm in contact with one oem trafo manufacturer I have seen their craftsmanship and it is flawless they are asking around GBP100+/- per set.

Shipping is flat rate GBP50 as it is very heavy. Will ship to anywhere in the world.

I will accept only paypal. I do have some 100% 200+ feedbacks on eBay UK and some feedbacks on head-fi.org

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.