• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2 - Custom Eminence davygrvy Woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these back in 2009 when they were made available. Please see the thread for me information on the drivers. I have had them in a closet and rediscovered them. Since I have not put them into service I have decided it is time for them to go. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/156666-50-12-custom-eminence-woofers-sale.html

I paid $35 each plus shipping. I would like the same and I plan to sell these as a pair so figure $70 plus shipping. I would prefer a USPS money order but I can do paypal if you cover the fees associated with it. Each woofer in the box weights 16lbs. The only real shipping outlet I have near by is the local post office. So parcel post will more than likely be the cheapest option. Otherwise the nearest USPS shipper is 30 miles from here. See the photo below. I opened one box and left the other sealed.
Speakersforsale_zps10cf352b.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.