• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: New miniDSP 2x8 Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
** SOLD **

I'm selling my miniDSP 2x8 kit which includes the miniDigi add-on for $200 + shipping. It has not been used and comes with all original Phoenix connectors and shipping box. Also included are a pair of 6' RCA to XLR cables.

miniDSP2x8kit_zps87db9cd7.jpg

I also have the electronics case I was planning to use the 2x8 which I can throw-in for free if the buyer will to pay for the extra shipping. It's a sturdy steel clam-shell case that has built in +5V and +12V linear supplies.

photo2_zps90bc7fa9.jpg

photo4_zpse455f658.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Darrell

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.