• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 6c33 SE Triode monoblocks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two kits for 6c33 monoblocks, one is being tested right now, and one wainting for some parts.
I will sell the first set, so i can finish the second one and also a finish pair of speakers for them (HORNS!!!).

The parts are all good quality
Solid wood frame
2mm Steel, powder coated
OPT Wounded by the best romanian winder, 18-60.000 hz bandwidth
Toroidal power transformer
Teflon/Oil capacitors
Cliff output connectors(i think the RCA-s are Cliff also)

I can make a package with an ES9023 DAC, if anyone interested :D.

The photo is old, but i will come back with more after i pay a visit to the engineer who asambled it. :D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Santa was nice this year!
Schematic : http://audioproject.net/pdf/15wse.pdf
Amazing low end response for a SE tube amp, on regular towers/bookshelfs(IQ, MBQuart, Vienna Acoustics)....
Neutral sound, no HUMM, even at 10 cm from the speakers
Screws have to be changed, and i have to fit the ampermeter and they are ready for sale. That will be next year.
The price is 1700E for one pair of monoblocks and i can offer the DAC/PREAMPLIFIER as a bonus.

PS: Shipping options will be discussed on PM.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Every photo shows different "configurations" of the amp - transformers rearranged, VU meter seems to be gone. Also was there a rectifier tube that was removed?

Hello there!

First photo was made a few months ago. No components inside the boxes at that time, just a moch up to see that everything fits. No tube rectification.
The Vu is actually an ampermeter and it will be in it's place next year, as soon as i recive the stainless steel ornaments.

I will make a group buy next year for a stereo version.
This valve is amazing! Everybody should have it!

could you please give an expression of how they sound? I've heard 6C33 sounds like SS :eek: but I don't get them serious as someone I trust his opinions (Roomy the cat) use only 6C33 amps with his horn speaker :eek:

Pentode sound, solid state sound....some say.
Think it sounds neutral. No emphasis on midrange. No shizzle in the HF. It also tolerates multi way, low efficiency, crazy impedance loudspeakers.

I have not had the chance to listen to it on High Efficiency speakers. I expect that to blow my mind :D.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.