• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parting out Apogee Centaur Minors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My Apogee Centaur Minors have a bad woofer in the left speakers. Speakers are in otherwise very nice physical condition. Stands too! I have too many speakers, so I'm just going to part them out.
I have the boxes and packing materials. Ribbons are both good as is the other woofer. The rubber surround let go on the bad woofer, but the voice coil is still good. Let me know what you need and what your willing to pay. Also, tell me your zip code and I'll give you a shipping cost. If you want to use paypal, you have to cover their fees.
Hell, you could even buy the whole speakers, but it's going to cost a lot to ship from zip 06801 . These suckers are big and heavy.
Merry, happy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.