• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Total clearout - bass drivers, compression drivers, amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

After landing myself a new full time job, my plans to build and sell speakers have been postponed (probably cancelled). Consequently, I am clearing out all the parts i have accumulated over the recent months:

Celestion
NTR-10 Neo Bass driver 8Ohm x1 (New)
BL1020 Ceramic Bass Mid 8Ohms x2 (New)
1525e Ceramic Bass driver x2 (New)
CDX1-1445 Ceramic Compression Driver 8Ohms x2 (New)

Bang and Olufsen Ice Power Amplifiers 125ASX2 x3

Turbosound LS1524 (Used)

B&C
DE900TN8 x2 (New)
DE500 16 (Old)
DE85TN-8 (New)
DE700 16M (New)
DE66TN-8 (New)
DE12TC8B x2 (New)
DE160-8 (New)

RCF
TW CD 1710 MT3 x2 (New)
ND2530-T3 x2 (New)

Plus about 40 pcs of 4" and 5" paper cone bass mid drivers of varying degrees of newness (all good working order)

All the above that is marked as New are unused except for measurement purposes. Some are boxed, some arent.

Any offers welcome!

Please see pics of the icepower amps: as you can see they are all new, boxed with cables etc.

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.