• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB V2.6 PCB for ES9023 / WM8804 S/PDIF DAC –SUBBU DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to buy one V2.6 PCB for the ES9023 / WM8804 DAC designed by jean-paul and subbu (unixdeveloper).

I would also trade a future V3.0 PCB for the ES9023 / WM8804 DAC for a V2.6. This second option might be a better choice to someone who has a V2.6 PCB, but does not plan to build the DAC before V3.0 becomes available. I am up for an even trade and I’ll obviously pay for shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.