• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Tube-I-Zator DAC IV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS : Tube-I-Zator Tube DAC I/V balanced or SE

SOLD!

I have for sale 1x Tube-I-Zator tube IV

I was using two of those on BII in balanced mode. These can be used on any current output DAC.

Parts are all top quality. Here's some examples:
Rk & R I/V are "naked" Z-Foil TX-2575 foil resistors
Tubes are 12AX7 TJ Full Music but a toggle switch allow for 6922 types
High tension power supplies are 2x Salas SSHV2 (one per Tube-I-Zator)
Output coupling caps are ClarityCAP MR series

New it costs
330$ for the board and parts
100$ for the 2x 12AX7 TJ full Music
~40$ for the 1x Salas SSHV2 (boards and parts)

Total that it costed me is ~ 470$ and some change

Here's a few pictures... Please note that the output caps will be ClarityCAP MR (which are worth 60$ a piece x2) not the Mundorf SGO as in the pictures

I'm looking for 280$ OBO, Shipping and Paypal fees included for Canada and USA.

Transformers and heatsinks are not included due to weight and shipping cost. If you want them, I will give them for free but your shipping cost will be much higher. Buffalo II and Sigma 11 not included. I'm keeping those...

ClarityCAP MR see this site for 2.2uF
ClarityCap MR Series Film Capacitor

um2m1k1w.jpg
70okn9gn.jpg

Here you can see all the Zfoil TZ-2575 resistors and the Salas SSHV2 Shunt

di23h06s.jpg
geg7shf9.jpg

q8vx43e3.jpg

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
I already have a request for 1 kit so this one is on standby for now but if limono is interested in the SSHV2 and merlin on the Tube-I-Zator of the second kit then I'm ok with this.

SSHV2 alone = 40$ + Paypal 3% + Shipping
Tube-I-Zator alone = 270$ + Paypal 3% + Shipping

If you're interested to buy the two SSHV2s and the two Tube-I-Zators than please give me some time to get an answer from a previous request.

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.