• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Earl Geddes Gedlee Abbey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

i SOLD my pair of Gedlee Abbey . there is a lot of information online , just use google if you don't know about these incredible speakers.

the abbey sells for $3600 a pair as kit and $6000 finished .

reduced again again to $2650plus shipping again .....now $2500

my pair was built by gedlee in dec 2009 .they were built from wood and not like the earlier ones from MDF , which means they are better quality . they are sanded and primed , need another layer of priming and then are ready for a paint job .
everything is assembled and i use them right now in my system.
shipping will not be easy but is possible . they are big and heavy .
i would prefer a local sale and would be willing to deliver them within the area up to chicago , milwaukee , madison, st.paul .
i prefer postal money orders , paypal adds fees.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.