• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS (UK): Lite-Audio DAC-AM AD1853 DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My Lite Audio DAC-AM is up for sale:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The DAC-AM is an AD1853 based DAC with single-ended and balanced outputs, optical, coax and AES inputs and a headphone output. 121 step volume control, sample rates to 96k, bit depths to 24bit.

I've made a few mods - replaced rectifier with schottkys, replaced linear regs (from 78Lxx to 1806) and replaced some decoupling caps with panasonics and rubycons.

I've had this for 5 years used as a DAC/Pre driving into a pair of Monarchy SM70s, but have bought a new amplifier with digital inputs so it is surplus to requirements.

£125, recommend collection from oldham or huddersfield areas, or can arrange meet within reasonable distance or with some notice in gloucestershire area. Otherwise I'm happy to send it and will find exact postal price if required. Unlikely to be economic to send it outside of the uk.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.