• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HP334A Distortion Analyser

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Like the title says, a good looking HP334A for €80 + shipping.
Post or drop a mail.
Picture is from the HP333A.
The HP334A has one more switch (RF/Normal) and an RF input at the backside.

/Hugo

Attachments

• mvc-527f.jpg
    mvc-527f.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 346
Netlist said:
Like the title says, a good looking HP334A for €80 + shipping.
Post or drop a mail.
Picture is from the HP333A.
The HP334A has one more switch (RF/Normal) and an RF input at the backside.

/Hugo

Hugo, are you going to do the HP333 to 334 conversion yourself?

Reminds me of one of my favorite Python skits:

Shopkeeper: Oh dear, it's a long job. You see parrot conversion ... Tell you what though, for free, terriers make lovely fish. I mean I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good ...

Man: You'd need a very big tank.

Shopkeeper: It's a great conversation piece.

Man: Yes, all right, all right ... but, uh, only if I can watch.

Attachments

• hp334.jpg
    hp334.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 298
Lamps available for HP333A/HP334A repair

Hi All,
I just bought a box of 10 lamps to replace the burned out lamp in my HP334A (one of the two lamps in the AutoTune circuit). I don't need all 10 lamps and am willing to sell off 6 or 7 lamps at cost if anyone needs them for repair of a HP333A or HP334A.
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.