• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Akai AM-A70 integrated amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I have a rather nice mid 80's Akai AM-A70 integrated amp finished in black surplus to requirements. Cosmetically it is in very good condition, just a few very minor marks on the top, with a sturdy build. It is fully functioning and it sounds pretty good still considering the age. However, in the gaps in the music there is a small amount of distortion noise that can be heard if you put your ear close to the speaker. I'm only guessing but I don't think its a big job to put right and one of you DIY experts might fancy doing some work on it to put right, hence my advert on this forum. Not sure if such an amp is of any interest anymore but if you want it I'm only looking to get back what I paid for it, £35.00.

Cheers

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.