• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: 1/2 working LCD projector (Telex P200) Ideal for project!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale: Telex P200 Projector. The projector has a folding design and uses a standard FXL bulb. The projector has VGA/S-Video/Video inputs.

First the bad news: It appears that the bulb power supply is bad--the bulb will not light.

But there is the Good News: Everything else in the projector works! I shined a light bulb inside and can clearly see video on the approx 6 inch lcd panel--The projector will still display video independent of the if the factory bulb lights.

I imagine that the power supply would be an easy fix for someone with some knowledge, or could be swapped out with one from an overhead projector. It is also a prime candidate for a MH retrofit!

I am including 3 FXL bulbs as well
$225/obo

Its full of plenty of great parts.
1. VGA Color panel (I believe the same as in Telex projection panels)
2. 2-3 First-Surface mirrors
3. Nice fresnels on the panel
4. Lens
5. Case, etc.

If someone knows how to fix a power supply they will get a great bargan, or they could install a HM bulb. Either way it should cost less and look better then a simalar lcd panel/overhead/vid processor mix.

Yeap, I still have it. I tried to fix it, but could not. I make a mistake
and accidentally put fan voltage into the speaker output and managed to blow
out the audio amp chip; for some reason this also killed the video. I not
have the projector case, but I will have all of the guts. I am looking for
$80 for all the stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.