• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Keyboard/Keybed for single buss keyboard controller

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not exactly sure what this would be; it's suggest to use an old electric organ keyboard.

It is for this controller:

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/...ARD2007.php&MAINTAB=SYNTHDIY&VPW=1670&VPH=805

"As a normal keyboard all you need is an old organ keyboard that has one switch per key that closes to a common buss. "

I don't need or want a full (88) keyboard. It's for the MFOS Sound Lab Ultimate synth, good to 4 octaves, maybe 6.

I am trying to figure out if some items on eBay meet the requirement. And I may inquire in a few other places.

But, thought I'd check here first. All tips and additional information appreciated. And please let me know if you want to part with one.

Thanks!

Walt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.