• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aurum Cantus G3 ribbon tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD.

I have a pair of perfect condition AC G3 ribbons. I knw people either love or hate ribbons so I'm pricing them to move at $160 shipped for the pair. They are perfect cosmetically and functionally as pictured.

New replacement ribbons are 8 bucks each from parts express so buy with confidence.

Here is a chance to try a set of great ribbons for 1/3 the price. They are 460 for the pair new from parts express. they are rectangles and so easy to countersink. A typlical 1/4Inch bit leaves the rounded corners for a perfect fit.

Actual Tweeters mounted/countersunk and last pic is in boxes ready to ship:
r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

Sorry, no international sales outside mainland US.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.