• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 24V Aikido finished board, Par-Metal enclosure, Linear Power Supply, and tubes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Guys

I have an unused 24v Aikdo board with custom 12" x 8" x 4" Par-Metal enclosure. I bought bought everything with hopes of putting together an awesome preamp or headphone amp. Priorities have changed and I need to clear out some room. GE and RTI capacitors used.

Also including an Acopian Gold 24v regulated linear PS I had planned to use with it.

Its model A24MT210 and more info can be found here:

Linear Regulated Power Supply: Gold Box (18v to 25v) | Acopian Power Supplies

Retail price on it alone is $225.

The four included tubes are Amperex orange label 6GM8s.

I custom designed the Par-Metal enclosure for one switch (volume or power) on front and input, output, DC jack on the back.

Pics here:

FS: 24V Aikido finished board, Par-Metal enclosure, Linear Power Supply, AND TUBES!

Thanks and please shoot me a note with any questions. Looking for $275 OBO, shipped in the U.S.

-Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.