• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Early Quad II pre-amp, Quad 22 pre-amp and AM Tuner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A Quad 22 valve pre-amp. This comes complete but no valves. It does work but the cables are cut so you would need to solder new cables AND two of the push buttons are missing. It came to me missing the volume knob but I have sourced a replacement. I would like £75 for this.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

A Quad II single mono pre-amp in good working order with valves. Again, requires a coat of 'looking at' to give it WAF (wife acceptance factor) £55.

A Quad 2 AM reciever. Okay, this really needs a service. Although everything 'sort of' functions the tuning pot sticks like hell so it needs looking at. It might need a squirt of contact cleaner or it might need a new pot. £45.

The above items are not lightweight so the postage is going to cost me something in the region of £7.50 - Also please note, all above kit is complete with the exception of the plugs.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.