• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 5k-8Ohm PP OPT, tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey there,

as I am eager to finish a test setup of my amp, I need the following things. Buying them new from an electronics vendor is too expensive at the moment, so here's my question:

Has anyone the following tubes in any used condition as long as they still work, and is going to sell them:

2x EL34, 2x ECC88

And, does anyone have a used PP output transformer, 5k-8Ohm, also any condition as long as still working? For the OPT, lending me something from your scrapbox stuff would also be ok (for an appropriate price).

Due to shipping costs, only DIY members from Germany and neighbouring countries should respond...

Best regards,
Andreas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.