• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

free for local pickup

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Free for local pickup, in Eindhoven - NL
- A Harman kardon PM655, was working when I put it away (but with a crackling volume control) - missing a couple of buttons;
- a large amount of MD's (more than on the picture) and a small player;
- some HV transformers for tube circuits, quite nice for preamps or small power amps;
- a large amount of Samwha caps: 2200µF/35V;
- 1 tube #26 and a 5V4 (don't know if they are working);
- wire (0,9mm diameter)
- soldering iron from Ersa, I think 150W;
- linear power supply: 1x 5V at 10A, 1x 24V at 10A (used one of these to power a F2 clone);
- M4 and M8 bolts and nuts, some other mounting hardware.
- large box (60x40cm) with all sort of wiring, including some speaker wire (not on the picture).
- Photoflash HV caps (330µF at 400V?): these are quite compact, but can't take large ripple currents;
- and some other stuff....

This is not worth a lot, I admit, but someone may be interested, and otherwise I can still throw it away.

Attachments

• CIMG0105.jpg
    CIMG0105.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 194
  • CIMG0107.jpg
    CIMG0107.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 188
  • CIMG0108.jpg
    CIMG0108.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hi Erik,

I would be interested in the following:

- a large amount of Samwha caps: 2200µF/35V;
- wire (0,9mm diameter)
- soldering iron from Ersa, I think 150W;
- M4 and M8 bolts and nuts, some other mounting hardware.
- large box (60x40cm) with all sort of wiring, including some speaker wire (not on the picture).
- and some other stuff....

Thx

BTW Do you need a nice scope?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.