• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

trade tannoy gold DC 10" for tannoy gold 10" ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I ended with a pair of vintage Tannoy Gold 10" . One with regular basket and one with 12" basket. The regular 10" had a dustcap reglued the 12" is in original condition . I would trade either one to have a matched pair or just buy one in either size . No crossover necessary. Thanks and regards, L

Thanks for encouragement ;) I think it will be easier to buy whole crossover (and cheaper too) . I fu...cked up with pairing my 10" Tannoy driver . Got excited on E-pay and haven't noticed that the basket is bigger than the one I have. I was happy for 2 days untill I opened the package ,what a bummer. Anyway it's only cosmetic and I can live with it for a while

Still looking for swap to get a match , also interested in one NOS 10" gold (since I have one too)

Attachments

• tannoy 001.JPG
    tannoy 001.JPG
    494.2 KB · Views: 72
  • tannoy 004.JPG
    tannoy 004.JPG
    905.9 KB · Views: 87
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.