• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Box of small heatsinks for sale (80 total)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I sold my big heatsinks on here the other day, now I have a box of small heatsinks for sale. There are 80 of these sinks still brand new and individually wrapped in their original box. They measure 3" L X 2" W X 1" H. The fins are approx. .875" in height with the base plate being .125" in thickness. I want to sell the entire box in one transaction I do not want to split these up. $50 + shipping for all 80 of them, I accept paypal...

Great deal at a little over 50 cents each!

Box.jpg

Side1.jpg

Top1.jpg

Hi, I am willing to ship out smaller lots as long as you will PayPal me my cost, roughly $0.90 each plus whatever shipping to wherever. Please be aware, I am very busy, and getting them out will be a little slow, I can't always make it to the post in a given day, but will do my best.
When I have a moment, I will start at the top o this thread and contact you first come first serve until gone.
Of course, this all waits until I get them. They are paid for and should get into the mail Tuesday or wednesday depending on the OP's schedule. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.