• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 Seas Neo 27AFNC/D and 2 Morel MW-144

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Morels are 5.5” MW-144 4 ohm speaker and sell for $103 each from Madisound. I bought the Morels 6 months ago with the intent of putting them in my wife’s car, but she could care less about high fidelity. The condition is excellent. One is brand new and the other has three months use in a car and looks perfect. These have small neo magnets and are shallow so fit most places easily. These are great sounding speakers.
Morel MW144 5" Damped Polymer Composite Cone: Madisound Speaker Store
2 Morel MW-144's for $100 OBO plus actual shipping.

The Seas Neo’s are brand new, but I don’t have the boxes. They sell for $33 each at Madison. I believe these tweeters can be played to 2.2K at volume without strain.
SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G (H1397) 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter: Madisound Speaker Store
2 Seas Neo 27AFNC/D for $35 plus actual shipping.

I will provide pics upon request.

Please email me at: solis.mitch@gmail.com

I have been having lots of problems with USPS and I will only ship UPS.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.