• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Moving Purge!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Moving purge

I’m moving to a new house and some of the last things to go are in the dust-gathering audio-hoard.
I don’t have current pictures for any of this at the moment, but will take some upon request. Pics shown are at least 2 years old.
All this is at the old house which will be emptied and transferred to the new place before the end of the month. If you’re interested, please PM me an offer. Shipping is a possibility if you really want something. Pick up can be arranged in the Baltimore area.

Thanks for looking!

Miracord 750 Turntable: platter spins, but all auto functions are erratic. Not tested for output. Cart and styli included of unknown status. $30, Pick up preferred.

JBL L56 components:
• (2) 118H 10” woofers (need refoam - original surrounds have cracks). $50 plus shiping
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

• (2) 034 metal dome tweeters (one has a small dent in the dome). $30 plus shipping
• (2) Crossover networks. $Free, or just pay me for shipping

(2) ADS 10” woofers: model 0234 from L620, 4 ohm (I think). Work fine, good condition. $50 plus shipping.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

(2) Phase Research 8R speakers: early transmission line speakers from Phil Clements. Cabinets in fair to poor condition. Non-original, 8” Rockford Fosgate woofers. Original dome textile tweeters with HUGE ferrite magnet. Recently some distortion in one tweeter. $25 All together, Pick up only. Woofers for $25 plus shipping

(2) PE buyout Jamo 8” woofers: No longer available from PE. Model number 20395. Treated paper, rubber surround, 8 ohm. At the time there were multiple options and I bought the ones with 44Hz resonance and .55 qts. I have the parameters saved in winISD, I think... Only one of them mounted for testing. Like new condition. $10 plus shipping. Pics show comparison to the rockford fosgate 8" woofers described above.

I have other things to 'git gone' but this is a start! :santa:

Joined 2008
Paid Member
PMs replied. I nearly gave up on this listing. :D

moresound, if you're serious, you can have the 10 year old Dell Inspiron 8100 for $25 plus shipping. It runs Ubuntu that hasn't been updated in at least a year. Haven't powered it up in a while, but I think it still runs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.