• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Linearx, Leap 5, LMS Pac IV complete for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PRICE REDUCED!!!:
I have up for sale the full Linear x LEAP 5 software package. Includes Enclosure shop and crossover shop. Also is the LMS analyzer loudspeaker measurement system with the PAC IV chassis. You can run this system from a laptop with the PAC IV. I ran it from my Macbook using Parallels.
I have all the documents, CD's, product registration cards, M31 microphone and its calibration documents and CD. All the original cables, activation codes and Dongle are included so this system is ready to run. Absolutely everything it came with!
I hate to sell this awesome system but I am having financial difficulties which force me to do so.
to buy this system from linearx now it would cost appx: $4,500 USD.
I am asking $1,450.00 USD
I hope there is someone out there who need this system and would put it to good use!
If you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to answer them. I can send you more photos upon request.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    669.4 KB · Views: 569
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    754 KB · Views: 517
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    656.9 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
Hello mrkahn,
What is the status of your LMS pack4 LEAP5 package??? I have the LEAP 5 crossover shop and enclosure shop program, with the USB key.....However, I have been shopping for an LMS system used on the internet. Looking forward to your reply.
Regards, and Happy New Year,
Barry, at (919) 671-6325

Price reduction!!!

PRICE REDUCED!!!:
I have up for sale the full Linear x LEAP 5 software package. Includes Enclosure shop and crossover shop. Also is the LMS analyzer loudspeaker measurement system with the PAC IV chassis. You can run this system from a laptop with the PAC IV. I ran it from my Macbook using Parallels.
I have all the documents, CD's, product registration cards, M31 microphone and its calibration documents and CD. All the original cables, activation codes and Dongle are included so this system is ready to run. Absolutely everything it came with!
I hate to sell this awesome system but I am having financial difficulties which force me to do so.
to buy this system from linearx now it would cost appx: $4,500 USD.
I am asking $2,100.00 USD
I hope there is someone out there who need this system and would put it to good use!
If you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to answer them. I can send you more photos upon request.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.