• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sumo Nine and Electra

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
After much considering and procrastination, I've decided to sell my Sumo Nine amp and Electra preamp. I originally purchased them in 1982 and they've been faithful performers ever since. They still sound great tho as is often the case with these, the output RCA jacks are a but weak. There is a slight bit of corrosion on the allen head bolts on the front of the Nine but otherwise they are very, very clean. Includes both owners manuals (original) and a set of Marcof interconnects.
$750.00 plus shipping ( Or local pickup, St Louis, Missouri)
Contact me either through this site or directly via E-Mail todd@tdavisphoto.com
Thanks for your consideration
Todd Davis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.