• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 12" Adire Subs and 15" Passive Radiators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of great subs which go down flat to about 20HZ.
I will sell the complete subs or part out the Adire drivers (4) and the Adire Passive Radiators (4)

Complete subs (local pickup in Atlanta) or all parts for $600 shipped.

They are in excellent condition.

You can see the subs in the picture attached. I was using with the BG ribbons but they sold recently.

I also have a Marchand XM16 (48db) crossover for sale too

Attachments

• P1010230.JPG
    P1010230.JPG
    540.1 KB · Views: 310
Sorry, They are the DPL-12 drivers.

I attached an example of a subwoofer project using them along with driver parameters for a number of adire drivers.

The subs I built were using 2 each of the dpl12 and pr15 per sealed box. Adire worked with me on the design and then had them find me someone to custom build the boxes in mdf and cherry veneer.

They have total of about 2y in mild usage and were unused otherwise.

Attachments

• OldAdireDrivers.pdf
    5.5 KB · Views: 52
  • PR15andDPL12ComboKit1.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 38
Still for sale. Had a couple of people inquire about buying half the set which would be a pair of the DPL12 and a pair of the PR15's.
I will consider this as most people want to build a pair of subs each with 1 driver and 1 passive radiator avoiding the behemoths that ensue otherwise.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.