• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DCX2496 + 6-Channel Jan Didden Volume Control (Active Upgrade)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to getting very little use (numerous changes of plans) i have decided to sell my DCX2496 with the wonderful Linear Audio (Jan Didden) active output upgrade installed.

The upgrade adds 6-channel remote control capability to the DCX turning it into a complete stand-alone DAC/Pre-amp/Digital Crossover unit with very nice sound quality indeed.
It makes the unit much more suitable for active speakers where the first challenge with the standard DCX is where to do the volume control for maximum fidelity.

Construction of the kit is meticulous, it functions perfectly and i will include everything that came with it including the RS232 board should you wish to add that at a later stage. The kit was purchased from Pilgham Audio for EUR 345.00.

Full details can be found here:

http://www.linearaudio.nl/6chan-1.htm
Pilgham Audio - DCX active upg.

I am asking £375 for the complete unit + postage at cost wherever you are in the world. Original box, manual etc included.

Photos below (plastic covers still on screens, those are not marks on them) .

Drop me a PM if interested....

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.