• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acoustic Elegance UB15, Seas W16NX, LCY 110, Audax HM100Z0, Sherwood R904N

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have some medical bills, so am selling some of my stuff. Here's what I have pics of for now:

Acoustic Elegance UB15: This is still unused. Underhung motor with copper sleeve optimized for IB use. Some details can be seen here Acoustic Elegance • View topic - John can you give me the skinny on the "UB-15?"
Price $200 - really prefer someone local (Utah) as shipping will be expensive and worried about damages
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Seas Excel W16NX 8 ohm: Like new, barely used, been in storage for quite some time. Price: $250 plus shipping

LCY 110: Never used, put them away for a project long time ago and been there ever since. Just barely took out of the packaging to take pics and noticed one of them has a small dent on the edge, near a mounting hole. Didnt notice previously so I assume it was from damage from original shipping to me. Price: $200 plus shipping

Audax HM100Z0: Have 3. Want to sell all at once. $75 plus shipping for all 3

Sherwood R904N 7.1 receiver: Opened the box but havent used this yet. $300 plus shipping - Guess I forgot to snap a picture, sorry, I'll take some tomorrow

Thanks. I'll post more as I get time and get pics of the rest.

Last edited:
still for sale:
Acoustic Elegance UB15: This is still unused. Underhung motor with copper sleeve optimized for IB use. Some details can be seen here Acoustic Elegance • View topic - John can you give me the skinny on the "UB-15?"
Price $200 - really prefer someone local (Utah) as shipping will be expensive and worried about damages

Seas Excel W16NX 8 ohm: Like new, barely used, been in storage for quite some time. Price: $250 plus shipping

LCY 110: Never used, put them away for a project long time ago and been there ever since. Just barely took out of the packaging to take pics and noticed one of them has a small dent on the edge, near a mounting hole. Didnt notice previously so I assume it was from damage from original shipping to me. Price: $200 plus shipping

new prices:
Price $185 - really prefer someone local (Utah) as shipping will be expensive and worried about damages

Seas Excel W16NX 8 ohm: Like new, barely used, been in storage for quite some time. Price: $225 plus shipping

LCY 110: Never used, put them away for a project long time ago and been there ever since. Just barely took out of the packaging to take pics and noticed one of them has a small dent on the edge, near a mounting hole. Didnt notice previously so I assume it was from damage from original shipping to me. Price: $175 plus shipping

Also add these to the list for sale:
Seas Excel M15: Used but still work and sound great. $130 plus shipping

Vifa XT25 (special edition?): These have a copper phase plug, matches with the Seas M15 or other drivers with black cone/copper plug. Never used, but one of the faceplates were damaged during shipping. I was going to glue the broken piece back on, as it shouldnt affect the driver (the cone wasnt damaged), but I will see what the buyer would like. $60 plus shipping

Samson Servo 120a: 60 watts x 2 amp. Used for less than 5 min then put in storage for future use. $100 plus shipping

Sorry guys, I should just post this info here so I dont keep repeating it and so its a little more clear... I think we'd probably have to finish the transaction today. So I can ship tomorrow. Because come monday, I will be working 12 hour shifts 6 days per week... and from what I understand its in a small town that is an hour away from anything close that would be considered big (big enough to have a walmart or possibly a UPS store), so I dont think I'd be able to ship items after tomorrow since everything will be closed by the time I will be off work. This therefore excludes paypal payments since it takes 3-4 days to transfer to my bank account and I have used all my money for the move. I would need to have the payment immediately so I can pay for the shipping. I apologize. I do have good history and never had a negative transaction, so I hope its understandable about this situation and some payment through western union or other similar service that is more instant (open to suggestions) is ok.
Thanks

And sorry time's almost up unfortunately to make a deal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.