Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS: O2 Headphone Amp Assembled Boards
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th March 2012, 05:23 AM   #81
aerohoff is offline aerohoff  United States
diyAudio Member

Hello folks. I have been busy at work, but I am not dead. I just ordered supplies for another batch of amps, so they'll be ready in 2-3 weeks.
I'm out of clear panels right now, but I'll have more in a week so I can fill new orders then. I have plenty of bamboo.
Pricing is still the same. My paypal is still the same. If you feel that I have ignored your pm/email/telegraph, please remind me. Like I said, I've been busy.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This has been a lot of fun and I dream of a day where this is my work.
Old 27th March 2012, 05:30 AM   #82
aerohoff is offline aerohoff  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inskeepe3 View Post
Well, my understanding is that the ODAC will be designed to integrate within the ODA and the O2, but the ODAC will also be capable of being used as a separate/stand-alone USB powered unit within it's own enclosure. I plan on using it with my O2, but I'd like to retain the ability to use the O2 as a portable with battery power, so I intend to use the ODAC in it's own, separate enclosure. If there's a standard, small enclosure used for the stand-alone ODAC (as with the O2's B2-080) that's widely used for it, then I would love for it to match my O2. If demand for the stand-alone ODAC isn't very high then I wouldn't expect matching panels to be sold, but I'd definitely like it. (I'm imagining a cute little ODAC sitting atop my O2 with matching enclosures/panels.)
I did indeed mean that I will have a back panel with USB. Just waiting for Nwavguy.
It isn't clear how builders like me will be able to buy the ODACs but my intention is to at least sell them with my O2s (and ODA when that day comes)
I'm also considering a clear acrylic case for the ODAC as it seems like there will be a demand for those. We'll see how the whole thing plays out.
Old 1st April 2012, 08:24 PM   #83
cce121 is offline cce121  Malaysia
diyAudio Member

Sir,you've got a PM.
Would like to know how much is those volume knobs you are using as well. =)
Old 17th April 2012, 04:02 AM   #84
ericj is offline ericj  United States
diyAudio Member

Interested in either or both (can't make up my mind) styles of front panel. getting ready to build an O2 here.
Old 18th April 2012, 03:10 AM   #85
jcastellano is offline jcastellano  Spain
diyAudio Member

Default O2 amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohoff View Post
I did indeed mean that I will have a back panel with USB. Just waiting for Nwavguy.
It isn't clear how builders like me will be able to buy the ODACs but my intention is to at least sell them with my O2s (and ODA when that day comes)
I'm also considering a clear acrylic case for the ODAC as it seems like there will be a demand for those. We'll see how the whole thing plays out.
Hi,

Can you make me a quote for a complete amp delivered to Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain?

Regards,

Jorge
Old 23rd April 2012, 01:06 PM   #86
ustas is offline ustas  Israel
diyAudio Member

Hi, aerohoff, WTB 2 complete amps, are is still possible?
Old 27th April 2012, 08:51 PM   #87
DubiousMike is offline DubiousMike  United States
diyAudio Member

Curious whether you presently have any clear panels available? If so, I'd love to pick up 2.

Thanks very much,

Mike
Old 27th April 2012, 09:25 PM   #88
raymeone is offline raymeone
diyAudio Member

Hi, I am interested in buying an assembled amp. Just short of time for DIY.

how much would be the shipping cost to Montreal?
thanks!
Old 7th May 2012, 05:16 PM   #89
ericj is offline ericj  United States
diyAudio Member

Got my bamboo panel, looks great!
Old 7th May 2012, 11:32 PM   #90
JBdV is offline JBdV  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

I asked Aero 2 months ago for an O2 ....
no response.......

FS: O2 Headphone Amp Assembled BoardsHide this!Advertise here!