• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Twin CHR-70 drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As no one in interested in buying the fine sounding prototype Transmission Line speakers I have for sale, then I now offer the drivers only for sale and I will recycle the cabinets into some small bookshelve jobbies.

There are 4-drivers in total. I am looking for £75 for the four + P&P at cost.

I'm willing to split these into 2-pairs @ £40 a pair + P&P @ cost.

These are the gen2 version of the CHR-70 and a big improvement on performance over the gen1 drivers I have in my MLTL mini towers.

I don't have the original CHR70 boxes BUT I do have some original same size Mark Audio boxes that came with some CHP70 drivers. The only difference in the box is the label. So these will be offered boxed.

CHR70.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.