• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Saber32 ES9018 DAC (chip only)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First, I don't actually have the DAC yet, but I plan to buy it soon.

I want to replace the ES9008 chip on my Buffalo 1.0 board with the ES9018.

I contacted the US distributor, and the minimum order is two parts, $50 each (plus shipping, I think).

So, here's the deal
I order two ES9018's, and I'll sell you one of them for 1/2 of the actual cost, plus shipping to you. I'll eat the paypal fees.

Anyone interested?

Randy

There has been a couple of PM's, and in both there was a misunderstanding in price.

I am going to pay $100 + shipping for 2 parts, so I want to sell one ES9018 for $50 plus 1/2 shipping to me + shipping to you. Probably around $60 (YOUR ESTIMATED TOTAL PRICE) total, but I'm not sure how much they want for shipping to me.

The price is NOT $25.

Randy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.