• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Available again: Energy/Mirage/Sound Dynamics/Image Speaker Parts/Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a large selection of API (Energy/Mirage/Sound Dynamics/Image) drivers, many are new and all are guaranteed working correctly.
There are a wide variety of Woofers, Mids, Tweeters, and even some original crossover networks.
This stock spans many years of the API product lines and includes a number of parts that are no longer available.
Ever wanted to do some DIY projects with the legendary Energy v2.8 dome mid/tweeter (CSM) module? I can help!
Please contact me with what you need and I'll follow up with availability and asking price. Parts ship from Ontario, Canada. Photos are also available upon request.
Thanks for looking!

PS I unfortunately no longer have woofers or tweeters for the Energy Pro/Reference 22 but I do have an original Reference Connoisseur crossover.

Spare parts needed for Energy-Veritas V2.8 (#2)

Hello,
I may need spare parts (e.g. replacement tweeters, audio input cable terminal connectors, crossovers, etc) for a pair of Energy-Veritas V2.8 speakers, please?

And are the V2.8 internal wiring circuit diagrams available?

Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks
nicklandon

Energy Dome mid/tweeter module

I
Ever wanted to do some DIY projects with the legendary Energy v2.8 dome mid/tweeter (CSM) module? I can help!
Please contact me with what you need and I'll follow up with availability and asking price. Parts ship from Ontario, Canada. Photos are also available upon request.
Thanks for looking!

PS I unfortunately no longer have woofers or tweeters for the Energy Pro/Reference 22 but I do have an original Reference Connoisseur crossover.

How much for the v2.8 dome mid/tweeter modules? Do you have 2-5?
Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.