• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: MarkAudio Alpair 10.2 Full-Range drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these from Madisound 4 months ago I believe and had hopes of building some cabinets for them but I just don't have time with so much stuff going on lately. They have around 30 hours of break-in time on some test baffles I made for them at very low volume.

The one driver in the third picture has a very tiny imperfection in the come. I took 10 pictures trying to capture it and was unable to pick it up in any of them. I just want to be forth coming so your not surprised when you get them. I received the driver like this and wasn't done by me. The overall dimple size I'd say is around 1-2mm, like I said very tiny. The other driver is perfect.

As you can see the original boxes are included as well as the 6 screws for mounting.

Price will be $165 shipped inside the US. I will ship through FedEx and they will be fully insured for the sale price.

I'm a long time member on diyma.com with plenty of feedback if anyone would like some references. I just don't find a lot of time to visit this site and I'm sure I'll find someone more interested here then a mobile audio forum.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.