• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Swap: Fostex T825 for a higher efficiency top tweeter by Fostex, Coral etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have T-825 which (at 102db) turns to be not efficient enough for my new horn system in building. I need something 105-110db or so.

In case anyone have an interesting compression tweeter of a similar quality and higher efficiency interested in a swap for T-825, pls let me know.

I'm based in Belgrade Serbia however I will be in the States (Boston & NYC) from 8 to 20 May and can bring these with me so a swap can be arranged.

T-825 is in a fine condition and I have somewhere the measurements of the pair. The diaphragms are the original Fostex.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.