• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

burson dual discrete opamps version 2, plus burson shunt regs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 matched dual pairs of these and a single dual unit, all bar 1 set are unused, only tested including one pair that i added UPOCC copper (DIP8 terminated) interconnects and mundorf mkp across the supply pins (this wasnt used either as i went another way). i would like to keep one pair, the used pair i suppose. i'll take 120aud plus shipping for the set of 3. nice sound, but i went forward and built my gear from pcbs and sold my commercial gear, all is now balanced so i cant see me using them again.

i will ship worldwide, may consider selling the other pair if someone wants them. perfect condition, all solder was cardas quad, 7n purity copper extensions cables, or can install short silver leads if desired.

email or pm me for pics

thanks

ps. also have a couple of their shunt regs in positive and negative voltage versions if anyone is interested make me an offer. same reason for sale, i am overflowing with parts and diy regulators so dont need these; i have been keeping them aside thinking i vight use them one day, but the opportunity never presented itself due to this diy affliction. better someone gets a deal than have them sitting around doing nothing

Last edited:
hi there, you sent your email at 2am here :D i will have to sort out some pics later today. so the email is fine,

here ya go mark, as requested shipping to the uk below in the attachment

Attachments

• Picture 337.png
    Picture 337.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 193
i never said i sent you an email (the above message isnt for you, notice its a reply to someone else), i said i had received it, but that it was after 2am when it arrived thus no response yet and that i would try to get some pics taken today after i woke up (i usually sleep from 4-5am to 1pm) i'm on the other side of the planet but keep odd hours. anyway i think i have an old pic that i took of them before i packed them away, if not i'll take some within the hour and post them here

Last edited:
I have 2 matched dual pairs of these and a single dual unit, all bar 1 set are unused, only tested including one pair that i added UPOCC copper (DIP8 terminated) interconnects and mundorf mkp across the supply pins (this wasnt used either as i went another way). i would like to keep one pair, the used pair i suppose. i'll take 120aud plus shipping for the set of 3. nice sound, but i went forward and built my gear from pcbs and sold my commercial gear, all is now balanced so i cant see me using them again.

i will ship worldwide, may consider selling the other pair if someone wants them. perfect condition, all solder was cardas quad, 7n purity copper extensions cables, or can install short silver leads if desired.

email or pm me for pics

thanks

ps. also have a couple of their shunt regs in positive and negative voltage versions if anyone is interested make me an offer. same reason for sale, i am overflowing with parts and diy regulators so dont need these; i have been keeping them aside thinking i vight use them one day, but the opportunity never presented itself due to this diy affliction. better someone gets a deal than have them sitting around doing nothing

Hello,

What voltage are the regs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.