• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garage Sale / Yard Sale - Lots of Stuff (Part 3)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As I continue to clean out my workroom...

Transformers:

One Shielded EI Core transformer, 37-0-37 secondary, nice copper shielding, weighs about 7lbs $15.00, ships in medium flat rate box.

IMAG0118.jpg

Electronic Parts:

Auricap 450V, 1.5uF Capacitors, Excellent Condition, $20 for the pair. Ships in a small flat rate box.
IMAG0168.jpg

Copper Foil Air Core Inductors:

Two of 2.2mH 14 AWG - $20.00 Each
Single 3.9mF 12 AWG - $40.00
Single 0.68mH 16AWG - $10.00
IMAG0171.jpg

Ring-Lit, Flush Mount Push-Button Switch, 24Vdc Contact, Amber... $5.00
IMAG0170.jpg

Two Project Boxes with end-plates. They are identical to these:
Penn-Elcom R1197/100 Heat Sink Box 4.13" x 2.36" x 4" L
$5.00 Each with the end plates.

NAP-140 Clone Kit, $50.00, should fit in a medium flat-rate box:
IMAG0166.jpg

OTHER STUFF:

Seas Coaxial-Mount Tweeters. These can be adapted to fit inside any of their 29mm diameter VC Woofers, like the W18, W22 etc. Two are in pristine condition, one lost a lead (but the VC Leadout is still there and accessible) and has the mounting post removed (you will have to do this anyway to mount them in the woofer). $25.00 each for the good ones, $15.00 for the one with the broken lead. Ships in a small flat rate box.
IMAG0131.jpg

Medical Grade 1:1 EI Core Isolation Transformer - 440VA, has a 2.5A breaker installed, I added some X-Caps and a CMC to it, sounds very nice for source components and preamplifiers. Probably vastly under-rated as it weighs at least 15 lbs, $30.00:
IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

Damping Materials, this is like BH5 or SonicBarrier but much better, it includes two of the mass-loaded layers, I don't think this is commercially available anywhere:
IMAG0167.jpg

I have several pieces of this as follows (All in inches):
18x15
6x58
12x22
18x26

Single mass-loaded layer:
18x24 (4x6" rectangle cut out of one corner)

$10.00 per square foot. Depending on how you can tolerate it being cut, I can ship in flat-rate boxes or custom sized boxes.

Flat Rate Boxes in the US:
Small are about $5.50
Medium are about $11.50

They go up to other countries, but not too much, maybe as high as double. I can ship them anywhere needed.

E-Mail and Paypal to pkhilgeman@gmail.com

Thanks for looking

how many va is the EI TX? even though shiping will be a bit crazy if i want it quickly, probably not tooo bad if i can wait a while and i can, but i really need it to be around the 60va rating. i'm interested if you can let me know. thanks mate

was hard to get an idea of size with the pic. hmm may still be worthwhile, though a bit large for the d1 mosfet iv stage i planned, which needs about 60-100va. if its 200va i could use it for something else other than planned; looks like a really nice unit.42 bucks is a bit harsh, but about what i expected i guess. is that for 'first class' ? need to think on that and check local supply for a similar custom job. probably it is still a good deal

Hi Phil

im interested with

Ring-Lit, Flush Mount Push-Button Switch, 24Vdc Contact, Amber... $5.00
Two of 2.2mH 14 AWG - $20.00 Each

can you give me shipping cost to indonesia by registered post/post office
(small flat rate box)

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
how many va is the EI TX? even though shiping will be a bit crazy if i want it quickly, probably not tooo bad if i can wait a while and i can, but i really need it to be around the 60va rating. i'm interested if you can let me know. thanks mate

Tried to PM you but couldn't, no quota left. Try using Mouser or DigiKey, they have free shipping above a certain amount, here in NZ it is above NZD 50 and NZD 66 resp. and it worked out cheaper buying a Hammond transformer and chassis through them than that the freight alone was. Also investigate freight forwarders, they are cheaper than the USPS, sometimes by a substantial margin.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.