• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB BII AVCC module

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
aha OK so trident is just the same as the AVCC module, except designed for the digital supplies; I dont understand the need. except for VOSC, but past a very low noise IC, I dont see the point of them on DVCC B/T and VDD but hey I do lots of things others may not see the point to. I would think PSRR would be immense on these supplies

I have used all manner of supplies on these and gone back to stock (on my ackodac) because I didnt notice any difference from the already good IC regs, which consume less power, take up less space and create less heat. I use more involved supplies on AVCC L/R and VOSC but thats it.

I had assumed an upgrade over the AVCC module. they look sweet though ;D perhaps i'll try out some salas shunts and LiFePo4 batteries on these again now I have even more revealing gear after the dac and see

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.