• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Burson Audio Discreet Dual OpAmp Modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Matched pair of New & Unused Burson Audio Discreet Dual OpAmp Modules (generation 1)

Two years ago, I purchased one 'matched pair' (that is the way Burson sells them) each of
Burson Audio's single and dual discreet opamps. With the recent sale of my Paradisea+ DAC,
I no longer have use for the dual modules ...these modules are new and unused. I am keeping
the single opamp modules for future use in a Promitheus DAC.

These dual modules are listed as direct replacements for the following OpAmps:

AD712, AD827, BA5218, C4570, EL2244, JRC4580, JRC5532, JRC5532D, JRC5534, LF353,
LF358, LM4562A, LM833N, LT1057, NE5532, NEC4520, NEC4570, NJM2068D, NJM2114,
NJM2214D, NJM4558, NJM4558D, NJM4560, NJM5532, NJM4558P, OP275, OPA2132,
OPA2134, OPA2604, RC4558D, RC4558, RC4558P, TL052, TL072...

Also included are two pairs each of new and unused capacitors for your choice in using to
bypassing the OpAmp's +/- pins with respect to the OpAmp's grounding wire:

- Vishay MKT1817 0.1 uf, 100v, polyester, radial leaded capacitors
- Vishay MKP1837 0.1 uf, 160v, polypropylene, radial leaded capacitors

[Please do not connect the OpAmp's ground wire to the AC power socket ground
....as I understand this will cause bad things to happen?]

If you wish to purchase, please PM me.
$95 USD for the pair. Includes free ConUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation
To discuss shipping costs to other countries, please PM me.
Acceptable methods of payment are PayPal (+transaction fees) or USPS money order.
The USPS Tracking Number will be PM'ed to the buyer upon shipping.
The modules will be double-boxed, ridicously well padded and tightly sealed with packaging tape for shipping.
Although my electronics knowledge is limited, I will answer questions related to the modules themselves as
best I can here in this thread.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

...thanks for reading :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.