• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: small 4 position rotary switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi, I need one small rotary switch with one or more poles and 4 positions. It has to have a 10 mm drilling hole, a 6 mm metal axle and needs to switch pretty light.

Elma series 01 or 04 with a 6 mm axle would be nice but those are expensive. I used a series 04 type with only 3 positions but could not use the fourth input on my Mezmerize because of that. Today I changed it for a cheap Lorlin but that one switches too heavy. I know it won't break as Lorlin makes good and affordable switches but it is not the icing on the cake for my Mezmerize.

I can trade for parts like Elma series 01 6 position 2 channel i.e. stereo version, Elma series 01 3 position, various tubes etc. or just pay. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
6 Position?

Good Morning, I have a C&K 6 position switch, new and unused. It pretty much fits the bill for what you're looking for, except the shaft is plastic, not metal. I need a selector switch for a project, but 3 position would suite me fine. Let me know if you're interested. It doesn't have a model # stamped on it, but I could send you a photo or something.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.