• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:MX-949A/U Adapter Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a MX-949A/U adapter for sale.This is the unit that is necessary to be able to test 9-pin,and 7-pin tubes and others on the military I-177-B tube testers.

Unit is in great operating condition.All wiring is excellent and all sockets are in order.The exterior of the lid does have some rust on it but would be easy to remedy.

I am asking $75 plus postal shipping from NH.I accept postal money orders only.Feel free to ask for details,thanks.

Attachments

• MX-949AU Adapter.jpg
    MX-949AU Adapter.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 56
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.