• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: Chassis with heatsinks for 100w/ch Solid State amp build. Ship to usa, 95521

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hoping to find an old stripped chassis with heatsinks - like an Adcom, B&K, Hafler or any other brand. I know people here may want to keep them if they have them, but if I don't ask...
Can be scratched, dented, etc. Will reuse for an Ampslab LM60, 60 watt+/ch stereo amp build.
Less than $100, even some funky one for much less.
Have found nice new ones that will work for that wattage for $100-150. But I don't need it to be in great condition as can straighten and paint.
Open to tips on ebay etc buys (have searched there and am continuing too.)

Also - just heatsinks would work as I have some perforated metal sheet (like Dynacos) and could build a frame and use it for case, incorporating heatsinks.

Thanks, Don

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.