• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aura Note Music Center

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Happy Holidays...

I have two of these wonderful Aura Note Music Centers which went back to April Music last month for full check outs and any needed repairs. They came back "as new" and they are tested and ready to go.

These are really sensational - they sound great and look terrific. A link to this product is here:

April Music - Aura Note Premier All-in-One Music Center [Aura Note Premier] - $2,245.50

I am happy with $700 dollars for each of these.

Thank you,

Mark

Hello Mark,

The Aura arrived this morning, now driving a pair of Mangers in Zerobox clones and sounding fabulous. What a great little machine.
Thank you :)

Peter.

Hello Peter...

Wonderful news -

Yes - I agree, these sound real good and were not as appreciated as they should have been in the press, etc. I love these little machines...

Happy for you and "M"...

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.