• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tang-Band and SB Acoustics drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am offering the following drivers for sale within the US:

ONE PAIR Tang-Band W6-1721 7" woofers, new/unused/untested/never mounted in the MFG boxes that I purchased about a year ago. These drivers are known for their wide frequency response and huge Xmax. Testing by Zaph has confirmed that they have low harmonic distortion and good overall performance: listed about 2/3 of the way to the bottom of this page at Zaph|Audio He gives them 4.5/5 stars in all categories. These would be an awesome midwoofer for that killer 2-way or 3-way system you have been wanting to build. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the drivers - they are new-in-box. COST: $120/pr+shipping from 95616.

ONE PAIR SB Acoustics SB25STAC tweeters:
SB Acoustics SB25STC-C000-4 from Madisound. Unopened, unused, in MFG packaging. COST: $30/pr + shipping from 95616.

I need to raise some cash for other projects. Contact me if interested. Thanks,

-Charlie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.