• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Large Tube Builders Dream power supply!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very Large, Very Heavy! Kepco Voltage Regulated Power supply perfect
for tube amp builders!!

Kepco 2400B. beautifully constructed. has dual 400V@150ma supplies
that can be run separate or in parallel for 300ma!! also has negative
0-150V @5ma supply and dual 6.3Vac supplies at 10+++++ amps

All oil filled caps, has 6550 pass regulator tubes. super super quiet
and stable supply. this is a lab grade supply. this is basically a dual version of the other supplies i recently sold.

But It weights 150lbs at least i would bet. toooooo Big to ship! this would have to go by truck and that would be very expensive. looking for someone in the Minnesota or surrounding area. willing to work something out for an interested party.

I still have this bad boy! Must sell, need the room, no reasonable offer refused. I think this is worth about $300 but forget the value, willing to sell to someone that has real interest.
It is full of vintage tungsol 6550's amperex bugle boy 12AX7's. some 5u4's and 5881's etc. loaded and ready to run. it works perfect!

may even consider a trade for:

phono pre-amp

finally got a photo...even if it is a crappy cell phone photo!

Attachments

• 2010-06-13 20.52.02.jpg
    2010-06-13 20.52.02.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 72
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.