• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Elektor Audioo DAC-2000 w/Pass labs D1 clone I/V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In anticipation of moving, having to put up my Elektor Audio DAC 2000 up for sale.

Standard build
Powder coated chassis
Toroidal transformer (can be configured for 120 or 2230 mains AC.
Spencer Pass labs D1V3 I/V boards
Coaxial Digital input only.

Quirks: There is some slight channel imbalance and there is some ground loop hum since adding the I/V boards.

I don't have the time to trouble shoot this.

Looking to sell it for 150$ shipped CONUS. Extra elsewhere. Less than a 3rd of what I put into this DAC.

Will provide all documentation for the DAC and the I/V boards.

I will have pics up later.

Sachi

This is still available. If anyone wants it, its yours for $90 shipped, CONUS only. You wil need to troubleshoot the above two issues with the DAC though. If someone local (Portland Oregon) wants it, i'll give it to you for free if you come pick it up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.