• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale Orfeusz 206

I have for sale a quite uncommon sound processor, called Orfeusz 206 by WAF Audio.

This processor is designed to make interactive spatial audio on loudspeakers. What this means is you plug in your sources, then with the mean of a joystick or a MIDI controller (or the mouse) you can control the incidence of the sources and create sound trajectories.
More info on the web: www.waf-audio.com.

Note: the processor can also make crossovers and parametric EQ, useful for prototyping your next loudspeaker diy project.

The processor is 3 years old, in a good condition, and I don't have much use for it now. It's located in Sydney Australia.
I'd like to have for it AUD 600, but will consider any genuine offer.

chaparK

Orfeusz 206 SPDIF drivers

Hello,
not sure if there is a better place to post this...
Do you have/ do you know where I could find the WinXP drivers for the optional SPDIF input module?
It has been many years since production, have module, nick could not find the drivers...
thanks,
john

I have for sale a quite uncommon sound processor, called Orfeusz 206 by WAF Audio.

This processor is designed to make interactive spatial audio on loudspeakers. What this means is you plug in your sources, then with the mean of a joystick or a MIDI controller (or the mouse) you can control the incidence of the sources and create sound trajectories.
More info on the web: www.waf-audio.com.

Note: the processor can also make crossovers and parametric EQ, useful for prototyping your next loudspeaker diy project.

The processor is 3 years old, in a good condition, and I don't have much use for it now. It's located in Sydney Australia.
I'd like to have for it AUD 600, but will consider any genuine offer.

chaparK
Website is now defunct: re-routes to other websites... selling nothing associated with WAF... does anyone still have the driver/software? that could burn a copy that I could pay for?